sabato 11 ottobre 2014

Write an email to Gilda.

Hi Gilda!
How are you? How is school? And what about your family?

Anyway, in the last days I was really excited because on the last Saturday it has been "The Christmas School Party" at my school. It was organised by me and some of my classmates, and every morning in my class there was a lot of mess because we had to pick up much money to buy the things that we needed to do an amazing party. We did this party in the school gym, it was big enough to gather all the students.
I hope that you can be there next time, so we can go together to the following party!

Bye, love you!







1 commento:

  1. Hi Carlotta!
    I’m fine thank you! The school is okay, I’m very happy for my choise! And also in my family it’s all good!
    I’m glad to hear that the party went well, I think it was a great satisfaction for you, and I’m sure that you have done a good job!
    I would be very happy if the next time we went there together, and maybe I could help you to organize the party!
    Thank you very much for contacting me, I’m so glad!
    Bye,
    Gilda!

    RispondiElimina